A baby planking on top a microwave….Wow….what’s this world coming to? -_-
According to Wikipedia, The lying down game (also known as planking, or face downs) is an activity, popular in various parts of the world, consisting of lying face down in an unusual or incongruous location. The hands must touch the sides of the body, and having a photograph of the participant taken and posted on the Internet is an integral part of the game. Players compete to find the most unusual and original location in which to play. The location should also be as public as possible, and as many people as possible should be involved.
The term “planking” was coined in Australia and the practice became a fad in 2011. Planking is described as the practice of lying down flat with arms to the side , to mimic a wooden plank. It has its origins in the “lying down game”. _______READMORE
Hey guys, meet Fred!
Fred’s the guy behind mediatakeout.com. I was so intrigued when I discovered he’d actually done an interview. Fred rarely does interviews! Why perhaps? Maybe because he (his site) is one of the most hated. It is also the most visited urban gossip blog on the web, go figure.
Theurbandaily.com had the privilege of getting to know the man behind the blog. He dishes on starting his infamous website, whether he actually receive tips from credible news sources, and celebrities leaking their own stories. A must read! Check it out.
Mediatakeout.com was founded in 2006 by Fred, a corporate lawyer more familiar with Wall Street than journalism. After finding financial success in an online laundry service, he decided to venture into the same business he had once promoted his product on–blogs! Very little blogs existed at the time, explains Fred, none of which focused on gossip–many were personal testaments of one’s life, day and or desires.
Well, maybe not really. But the tennis pro athlete showcased her vocal ability recently at a Karaoke bar singing Destiny’s Child’s “Survivor”.
Hilarious! At least she has a sense of humor, I’ll give her that much. But stick to your day job Serena.
Well its sure been an interesting week, to say the least. Donald Trump had made the news lately for ridiculing and questioning whether President Obama was actually born in the United States. The President revealed his funnier side during the White House Correspondent Dinner Saturday night poking fun at naysayers and taking a few jabs at the Donald. Very funny.
Show some of my fellow bloggers some link love!
Gwen Stefani Covers Elle – Cherry Connect
[New Music/Music Video] Wiz Khalifa “Taylor Gang” - Diva Artist
Nicki Minaj Covers Elle Magazine (May 2011) – Ear To Da Streetz
[New Music] Timbaland- “I Won’t Board This Plane” – Harrington Kommunication
B.I.G Murder Reaches Dead End, Again – Kimora Cochran
Mashonda Finding Her Way Back To Sexy- Mrsgrapevine
[New Video] Raheem DeVaughn “B.O.B” – O Snap Twit Dat
[Aubry O'Day Interview With B. Scott] No One Talks To Dawn - Pop Culture Fix
50 Cent Defends Tranny Lover DJ Mister Cee - Yazmar
Riding The Circle : You Don’t Have To Be A Product Of Your Environment – Vehem Magazine
Stephen Marley Interview With Hot 93.7 – Styles & Vibes
Remember To Follow/Like Us On:
Well, what do we have here! In all honesty I wanted to stay away from this story. But I decided against it. But I must say I am in no way making fun or ridiculing Mr. Cee’s, shall we say, “preference”.
Mr. Cee, real name Calvin Laburn, and one time executive producer to the late Notorious B.I.G’s debut album ‘Ready to Die’, was arrested last week Wednesday when cops approached a parked car where the Hot 97 DJ was caught receiving fellatio from a 20 year old transvestite known to be a prostitute. The 44 year old was booked at Manhattan’s 1st Precinct, located at West Street and Watts Street.
Cee, who was charged with two counts, 2 misdemeanor counts, 1) Public Lewdness 2) Exposure of a Person, has since posted bail.
What I’m most curious about is, how did they manage to keep this story under wraps for almost one week? I see Hot 97′s PR people were at work perhaps?
Well, Happy Monday!
Source: Hollywood Street King
1. Stop telling everyone this is gonna be your year, you said that last year and the year before that and still nothing!
2. Retire the word “hater”. Haters need love too, that’s why they hate. Instead let’s pray all the haters get over whatever pain they’re still carrying around. Besides where would you be without a hater. They’re your own personal “stan” collection.
3. Please please please stop giving your children getto azz names. If I hear another Qwantayshia, Destinaysia, Fantaysia, Lexxus and Mercedes I’ll personally travel to where you are just to kick your ass! 18 years from now your baby will be another statistic!
4. Stop Facebook, Twitter, Myspace stalking. How about “get a life”! It’s the fastest way to end your relationship. If you even have one.
5. And if you “poke” me one more time! Again, operation get a life. If you have enough time to go around poking people there’s one reason you’re still single!
6. How about stop lying to yourselves! Using Facebook, twitter, Myspace, Tumblr, Digg as a means to appear smarter, prettier, sexier, richer is lame! Operation get a life! Admit it, you’re struggling like the rest of us. C’MON SON!!!!!!! Oh and by the way you’re not a philosopher, enough with the quotes!
7. For all those signing up for gym memberships January 1st, do me a favor, save your money. You’ll be back to eating cheeseburgers and fries by February. It doesn’t take a new year to stay in shape!
8. Ok, so I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news but everyone can’t be a singer/rapper/actor/model etc. If you’ve been pursuing Hollywood for at least 5 years and you haven’t come close to “making it”, chances are………………………. *kanye shrug*
9. If you’re still calling the guy/girl you’ve been dying to get with and they didn’t pick up last year, chances are……..drum roll please……..they will NOT pick up for the new year!
10. If you’re still accepting food stamps, don’t wanna work, got too many kids, living with your momma, standing on the corner, can’t put two sentences together, crust in your eye, lips all ashy…………..C’MON SON!!!!!!!!!! Operation you need a do over in life!
Well, there you have it, courtesy of CottenKandi.com. Don’t thank me all at once now. Oh and Happy Freakin’ New Year!!!!!
Overnight celebrity Antoine Dodson has released yet another song, via Lopez Tonight, in celebration of the Christmas season titled, get this ‘Chimney Intruder’.
He sure knows how to milk the cow dry by taking full advantage of his sudden rise to fame. Who knew a bedroom intruder, who is still on the loose by the way, could make someone famous.
Antoine stopped by Lopez Tonight early last month to discuss the bedroom intruder that almost attacked his sister and the single that gave him his sudden rise to fame.
Nicki Minaj sure is a hot commodity lately. If dominating the charts, working on a highly anticipated album, and promoting her brand all around the country isn’t enough, a young girl by the name of Jasmine Mans, a poet, recited “Don’t Let Them Rape The Assata Out Of You” , a blast on Nicki, during a spoken word competition.
Although there is some truth to what this young lady is saying I also think you’ve gotta let a person be who they are. A year ago I probably would have said some of the same things but I’ve also realized that their art [any artist] may be a representation of who they are. Frankly, it’s their art. Everyone will not like everything you do. I do not think celebrities should be held morally responsible for the youth of America.
There will be many artists, past and present, who you won’t like or understand, or even agree with the way they choose to express themselves. At times it may be difficult but you have a choice to tune it out. What works for others may not work for you. the more we understand that the better we will be as a society.
I am by no means a Nicki Minja stan. I have criticize her myself. But you can’t deny her influence as a female emcee right now. Whether it is well deserved or not. I say, keep doing you Nicki.
He can’t be serious! Wow!