Over the weekend, Bravo released the official season 8 trailer of hit reality series, Real Housewives of Atlanta.
The reality show is known to either resurrect the careers of Hollywood vets or kick start one for star light hopefuls, but, we’re not so sure Fields is the right person for this kind of a show.
A former child actress (Facts of Life), Fields was among the few able to transition her success as an adult actress (Living Single). She also has a list of Director credit behind her belt. But reality star? We’re not so convinced.
In addition to Sheree’s return and Fields emergence on the show, here are five, of the ten things, you’ll learn from this season.
- Porsha Williams is ready to procreate.
- Chateau Sheree still hasn’t been completed.
- Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker announce their pregnancy.
- Phaedra Parks is dating and hasn’t been truthful about her communication with Apollo Nida.
- Kenya Moore is still looking for Mr. Right…Now.
Head over to Ice Cream Convos for the additional 5 things you should expect to learn from this season’s RHOA.