1. You fall in love at the drop of a dime: Everyone you’ve ever dated you think is the one and you tend to fall in love fast and easily. You may also spend much of your time longing for your special someone.
2. You’re preoccupied with love: You may also spend a great deal of your time reading romantic novels and watching romantic comedies all the while daydreaming about your special someone.
3. You’re so blinded you can’t see your mate’s flaws: You’re so in love that you refuse to see any flaws in your mate or warning signs for potential issues within your romantic relationships.
4. You’re unable to let go of a dying relationship: Even with existing and perpetuating issues in your relationship — warning signs from loved ones — and your own acknowledgement that there are some unwavering issues, you can’t seem to let go. You may still be pining over the time invested and all that you may lose by ending this particular relationship. I hindsight you’re in it for all the wrong reasons.
5. You’re delusional: No need to take offense here but sometimes being delusional can have some very damaging effects on your life. It may also cause you to create a budding romance where one doesn’t exist and see things that aren’t really there.
Have a friend you think may be interested in you romantically? Have you guys gone on an outing you thought to be a date? Well, unless your friend has explicit told you they are interested and would like to date you, you may just be setting yourself up for failure.
*Relationship tips/advise articles are published for engagement and entertainment purposes only. We advise that you seek professional help or counseling from a relationship expert for an in-depth analysis of your own personal and romantic relationships/partnerships.*