Jill Scott is the latest celebrity victim to have private and nude photos leaked online.
One image showed Scott scarcely dressed in a night gown while the other was an image of the singer completely nude. Upon the images emerging online, on Wednesday, Scott immediately took to social media to explain away the questionable images.
“I def took the 1st pic w/ a robe; weight loss chronicle but the 2nd, sorry freaks, is not me. I wish I had that space between my thighs,” Scott tweeted.
When she continued to receive flack and much criticism over the photos she again followed up with, “Watching me watching me watchin’ watchin’ watchin’ me”. SOME things I’m smart enough not to do. Smfh.”
The first image Jill speaks of is the one (on the right below) of Scott wearing a robe. The second is of a woman looking much like Scott completely nude, only smaller. We assume the images were before and after photos considering the singer has recently dropped a significant amount of weight.
The question now remains, do we really believe her?
We’re not so sure but here’s what else Scott shared with nearly 1 million Twitter followers of the disheartening experience.
1. How quickly they forget (smh). I did nothing wrong & nothing that was YOUR snake concern. My photo was hacked; my PRIVACY INVADED.
2.I will not be bowed. I have earned every inch of my life. What u see, you can not touch & if it’s not [heart] & understanding-
3. you are not a part of my village therefore making your attempt to harm me null. I’m not even delayed. Shame for spreading. Shame 4 adding
4. I love and appreciate my body. My style has always been graceful. Love Village I see you & feel you too. Thank you for being beautifully
5. human. Thank you for empathy. Thank you for KNOWING better. Thank you for speaking up. Breathe.
6. lastly- poor boys & mean girls- there is light in u. Move from stilted satisfaction. Ur effort 2harm, defeats u. Traps u. Thereissomuchmo
CK readers, do you think the nude photos are really of the singer or is this an attempt to repair the singer’s image?