Are any of you still watching “Dancing With the Stars?” Well, if you are, you may want to know that the full cast of season 18 was revealed Tuesday morning (March 4, 2014) on ABC’s Good Morning America.
Although we previously revealed that Atlanta housewife, Nene Leakes and former Full House child actress Candace Cameron Bure would be among the cast (See HERE), we were surprised at some of the contestants who were revealed.
Check out the full list below:
– Amy Purdy, 34, is a former Amazing Race contestant and U.S. Paralympic snowboarder who, at 19, contracted Neisseria meningitis and had both legs amputated below the knee. She’ll dance with last season’s pro champ, Derek Hough.
– Billy Dee Williams, 76, is the singer and actor who played Lando Calrissian in the Star Wars films. He’ll dance with Emma Slater.
– Candace Cameron Bure, 37, is best known for her role as D.J. Tanner on ’90s sitcom Full House. She’s also the younger sister of fellow child actor Kirk Cameron. She’s paired with Mark Ballas.
– Danica McKellar, 39, former child actress who played Winnie Cooper in 90s sitcom, The Wonder Years.
– Cody Simpson, 17, is an Australian pop singer signed to Justin Bieber manager Scooter Braun’s label. He will dance with newcomer Witney Carson.
– Diana Nyad, 64, is a long-distance swimmer who made Barbara Walters’s list of the most fascinating people of 2013 after remarkably swimming from Cuba to Florida. She will dance with newbie Henry Byalikov.
– Drew Carey, 55, comedian and current host of The Price Is Right, (paired with Cheryl Burke).
– James Maslow, 23, is the former star of Nickelodeon’s Big Time Rush and a member of the boy band of the same name. He will dance with Peta Murgatroyd.
– NeNe Leakes, 46, a former actress on The New Normal, has also lent her famous face to reality TV on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Celebrity Apprentice and I Dream of NeNe: The Wedding. She will partner with Tony Dovolani.
– Sean Avery, 33, is a former NHL player who has also worked in fashion and as a model and restaurateur. He’s currently employed at creative advertising agency Lipman in New York City. He will dance with Karina Smirnoff.
The new season starts March 17 with Erin Andrews as the new co-host, replacing Brooke Burke, and Tom Bergeron.