If this isn’t love
Why do I feel this way
Why does she stay on my mind…
New Edition made their way into our hearts with this classic puppy-love ballad. Even as adults, we sometimes find ourselves in a romantic situation thinking “wait, am I FALLING for this person?” If you are like me and have purposefully avoided that road for some time, it can be very daunting trying to sort through the feelings. Here are a few signs that it may be more than just a friend-crush.
- You think about the person first thing in the morning and last thing in the evening.
- You begin attaching romantic songs to that person and smile when the song plays.
- Any text message or phone call makes you smile at your phone, even in public.
- When you plan your life out for the next day or year, you take that other person into consideration.
- He/she gets mentioned in every conversation you have.
- When you are out shopping, you stop and say “such-and-such would like that!” Bonus points if you buy it for them too.
- You are willing to do things you won’t normally do if it makes the other person happy.
- You share something you normally wouldn’t share – food, space, your past, etc…
- You are nervous and excited yet secure at the same time. (When you get there, this will make sense).
- It becomes important for this person to meet everyone who matters to you in life, and for them to approve.
How many signs are you showing? You might just be falling in love.
Embrace it and enjoy it.
Check out Dee Rene‘s own blog at Laugh.Cry.Cuss